Get Answers from Dr. Jeff Feinman, BA, VMD, CVH!
World renowned Holistic Vet and founder of Holistic Actions!
Dr. Jeff Feinman, discusses his experience using SmartZYME™.
Which pets need SmartZYME™?
- Dogs & Puppies
- Cats & Kittens
- Every pet can benefit from SmartZYME™
- Use proactively as part of a healthy balanced diet (before symptoms start) to prevent future illness and often painful health conditions
- Add SmartZYME™ to your pet’s food to improve vitality & balance
What symptoms does SmartZYME™ help resolve?
- Symptoms are external indicators of an internal health issue
- SmartZYME™ does not mask symptoms
- SmartZYME™ restores balance to alleviate symptoms
- SmartZYME™ positively affects behavior, energy, appetite, and mood
- SmartZYME™ naturally cures symptoms from the inside out
What have your patients experienced using SmartZYME™?
- Vast improvements in patients’ symptoms and overall health
- SmartZYME™ helped a paralyzed dog start to walk again
- SmartZYME™ cured a dog of dementia symptoms
Why is SmartZYME™ better than extracted Omega 3 fish oils?
- Fish oils are extracted, processed, and concentrated
- When those oils go bad they can harm the body
- SmartZYME™ is fresh wholesome DHA grown from algae; the source of all Omega 3 DHA for maximum bio-absorption
- SmartZYME™ is cold shipped to your door to protect its freshness
- The special enzymes unique to SmartZYME™ help the body produce additional DHA
- Every extracted Omega 3 oil is heat processed and heat strips away these key enzymes
- Fish oils are full of “filler” oils